Wednesday 30 January 2008




It could be anywhere.

I live in a city. I will use it as an excuse to visit the sea. I will use it as a reason to go to the coast.

I will take a train to Southport collecting narratives.

The collected narratives will be documented and imaged.

The images will be displayed in a landlocked mill in Manchester.

I will take a train to Hornsea collecting narratives.

The collected narratives will be documented and imaged.

The images will be displayed in a landlocked mill in Manchester

Dip my toe in two seas, a gesture…a ritual. There’s not enough water here, but there’s enough rain.

I collect and take narrations to the coast, image them and bring them back to the city.

I’m just rearranging things.


The Last Loft, provisional open days (11-4pm):

Saturdays 12th ,19th , 26th July ‘08

For details and to arrange alternative visiting times please contact:

mail@becgarland.com

www.becgarland.com


No comments: